Listening Level : LOW ¦ Jobs – Work
1) Read the questions below
2) Listen to Three people talking about their jobs and answer the questions below.
3) Answer the questions.
4) Listen again to check your answers
5) Check your answer at bottom of page.
6) Listen again while reading the transcript
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IN COMMENTS SECTION BELOW AND I WILL ANSWER YOU ASAP
1) Where does Chloe live?
2) Where does she go every day?
3) Does she like her job? Why/why not?
4) Does she wear a uniform?
5) What does she do all day?
Hello! My name is Chloe and I live in Spain. Every day I go to the office. I don’t really like my job because I work long hours. I don’t have to wear a uniform. I work with a computer and go online all day.
2) The office
3) No, she works long hours
4) No, she doesn’t
5) Go online
1) Where does Hilary live?
2) Where does she work?
3) What does she do at work?
4) What age of people does she work with?
5) Does she wear a uniform?
6) What is her job?
Hi! My name is Hilary and I live in England. I work in a hospital. I look after people and help them when they were ill. I work with lots of people, young and old. I wear a uniform.
3) She looks after ill people
4) Young and old
5) No, she doesn’t
1) Where does Steven work all year?
2) Does the weather effect his job?
3) Does he wear a uniform?
4) What does he do in his job?
5) Does he enjoy his job?
6) What is his job?
Hi! My name is Steven. I work outdoors all year. It doesn’t matter if it is hot, cold, sunny or rainy! I wear a uniform and walk from house to house delivering letters. I love my job, but I have to walk a lot.
2) No, it doesn’t
3) Yes, he does
4) He walks from house to house delivering letters
5) Yes, he does